- From decades of tailored experience, Roll-Line® is proud to introduce a brand new innovative plate.
- Forged by the great skill of our engineers, the new plate “LINEA” is designed to offer the best performance to all the in-line figure skating practitioners.
- Machined from a solid block of Avional Aluminum in order ensure great resistance to shocks and an elevate tensile and torsion strength.
- Featuring a new revolutionary rockering system able to simulate the same performances of the ice skating.
- Two available positions for the rear wheel.
Roll-Line does not sell directly to the public, to make your purchase please contact one of our Roll-Line retailers.
Particular of the central rockering system and its adjustments
By rotating the medial mechanism, it’s possible to obtain a different setting of the central wheel with the goal of replicate the same rockering used on the ice blades:
- Possibility to position the central wheel in a more rearward or frontward position.
- The wheel may be also moved up or down.
- Up to 6 different setting options.
REAR WHEEL POSITION
Particular of the two housings for the rear wheel
The backward wheel can be placed in two different positions:
- The more internal housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional quad skate, just under the ankle bone.
- The more external housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional ice blade, posteriorly to the ankle bone.